Get involved in Cargill RegenConnect™
Partner with Cargill in our new regenerative ag program, and connect to new emerging markets, while preparing for the future of farming. We are enrolling acres with new and expanded sustainable practices now and will be paying for carbon sequestration.
We make it easy for farmers to adopt new soil health practices by providing:
- Payment per ton for soil carbon sequestered (OR payment for positive environmental outcomes).
- A choice of regenerative practices to adopt, including zero tillage, reduced tillage, and cover crops (any species eligible).
- An intuitive self-service online platform.
- One-on-one support from a Cargill Conservation Agronomist.
- A range of partners to help identify financing options and offer further agronomic advice.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.