Get involved in Cargill RegenConnect™
Partner with Cargill in our new regenerative ag program, and connect to new emerging markets, while preparing for the future of farming. We are enrolling acres with new and expanded sustainable practices now and will be paying for carbon sequestration.
We make it easy for farmers to adopt new soil health practices by providing:
- Payment per ton for soil carbon sequestered (OR payment for positive environmental outcomes).
- A choice of regenerative practices to adopt, including zero tillage, reduced tillage, and cover crops (any species eligible).
- An intuitive self-service online platform.
- One-on-one support from a Cargill Conservation Agronomist.
- A range of partners to help identify financing options and offer further agronomic advice.
How It Works
Enrollment is open for new acres adopting practice change effective Fall 2022 including cover crops, reduced tillage, and no-till. Year One Cargill RegenConnect™ enrollee’s are invited to re-enroll the same fields and continue the conservation practice AND are eligible for carbon payments from those fields.
- Enroll between May 16 and September 16, 2022.
- Select fields to quantify carbon outcomes and estimate the impact of the practice you choose.
- Receive a minimum guaranteed payment in February 2023 and the balance after verification is complete in January 2024.
In 2022 the Cargill RegenConnect™ program has expanded to 15 states including: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Kentucky, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
*You must be a current or future Cargill grain customer and have a Cargill account number.